Skip to navigation |
- Login to https://njmmp.nj.gov using the username and password you created when registering for the NJMMP.
- Select the Physician Statement tab,
- Select Patient Search,
- Select Add Statement,
- Provide patient information (as noted by the red asterisk) and debilitating medical condition,
- Certify that patient has a qualifying medical condition for medicinal marijuana,
- Select a 30, 60, or 90 day effective period. This time frame determines how many days a patient may purchase medical marijuana before being reevaluated. Upon expiration of the selected timeframe, you must re-assess the patient’s condition and determine whether to continue their use of medicinal marijuana for an additional 30, 60, or 90 day period.
- Please select an amount of medicinal marijuana using the drop down box(es).
Note* Physicians may authorize a maximum amount of two ounces of marijuana in a 30 day period.
- Verify the accuracy of all entered information,
- Complete attending physician statement and submit to MMP registry,
- Receive patient reference number from MMP,
- Provide patient with reference number or a copy of their Attending Physician Statement to register with MMP.
Note*: Instruct the patient to initiate their registration process by visiting the Patient Registry web site at https://njmmp.nj.gov.
*Upon the expiration of the patients 30, 60, 90 day effective period, do not create a new physician statement for the patient.
You must edit the effective period in the original statement by: 1) Login, 2) Click Physician Statement, 3) Click Patient, 4) Select one of the three available options, 5) Click search, 6) Click on patient, 7) Select new effective date, 8) Choose the 30, 60, 90 day period, 9) Click agreement, 10) Click update.
Questions regarding this process will be addressed by contacting the MMP Customer Service Unit at (609) 292-0424 or firstname.lastname@example.org