|NJ PHEN helps agencies and individuals who provide STD and HIV prevention education and services in New Jersey to continue, expand, and improve their services to meet the needs of target populations. Membership in NJ PHEN is free.
NJPHEN membership has its benefits, including…..
- Access to all portions of the NJ PHEN Web Site, which includes:
- Educational resources
- Free pamphlets and booklets
- Funding announcements and resources
- Upcoming professional trainings
- Information about trainings offered by the NJ Department of Health, STD Program
- Data on STD Prevalence in NJ
- Guidelines for agency collaboration
- Opportunities to promote your agency’s resources.
- Easy access to resources from other agencies.
- Opportunities to post trainings and educational programs offered by your agency.
- Opportunities for networking and discussion of relevant issues with regard to STD prevention.
- Increased opportunities for collaboration on STD prevention projects and programs.