- For each promotional period there will be four (4) semi-finalist drawings and one (1) Grand Prize drawing.
- Each semi-finalist drawing will select one hundred (100) entries to be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing and win a $250 consolation prize. The Grand prize drawing will award fifteen (15) prizes ranging from $10,000 up to $1,000,000*, net of consolation prize.
*$1,000,000 annuity prize ($650,000 cash value) = 25 annual installments of $40,000 per year.
- No entries will be accepted that are received after the cut-off date for the fourth and final semi-finalist drawing in a promotion period. Entries submitted after the cut-off date will not be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing for the respective promotion period. Entries received by Internet on/or before the entry deadline date will be eligible for the next scheduled semi-finalist drawing and respective promotion period.
- Each entry into the drawing pool must consist of $10 worth of eligible tickets. Any of the following combinations will constitute one (1) entry into the drawing pool:
- One $10 ticket
- Two $5 tickets
- One $5 ticket, two $2 tickets and one $1 ticket
- One $5 ticket, one $2 ticket and three $1 tickets
- One $5 ticket and five $1 tickets
- Three $3 tickets and one $1 ticket
- Two $3 tickets and two $2 tickets
- Two $3 tickets and four $1 tickets
- One $3 ticket, one $2 ticket and five $1 tickets
- One $3 ticket, three $2 tickets and one $1 ticket
- One $3 ticket, one $5 ticket and one $2 ticket
- One $3 ticket and seven $1 tickets
- Five $2 tickets
- Four $2 tickets and two $1 tickets
- Three $2 tickets and four $1 tickets
- Two $2 tickets and six $1 tickets
- One $2 ticket and eight $1 tickets
- Ten $1 tickets
- One ticket from a $20 game will constitute two (2) entries into the drawing pool.
- Eligible Tickets - Only New Jersey Lottery instant game tickets that satisfy ALL of the following criteria are eligible for entry into the MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY second chance drawing:
- The ticket must be a non-winning ticket
- The ticket must not have expired, per the published expiration date, at the time of entry into the drawing pool.
- The ticket must be from an eligible game published on the Eligible Games page.
- Entries are eligible only for the entry period in which they were submitted. To participate in each drawing you must enter new tickets and those entries are valid for one drawing only.
- Prizes for MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY are limited to one person and/or household address and/or email address per Semi-Finalist drawing.
- Entries for participation in a MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY Semi-Finalist drawing are to be filed in one individual name only. If the names and address of the selected entry are different on the physical tickets provided by the entrant, the entry will be disqualified.
- Odds of winning any prize in a MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY drawing will vary depending upon the number of entries received for the drawing.
- Because emails are sometimes not deliverable for reasons beyond the control of the New Jersey Lottery, players should always check the Winners Page after a drawing to see if they've won and follow the Prize Claim Information instructions.
- Only entries received online via the Internet only at the New Jersey Lottery VIP Club are eligible for entry into a MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY drawing. No mail entries allowed. Entries received at any other web site are not eligible.
- Eligible Lottery Bonus Zone games entered online via the Internet at the New Jersey Lottery VIP Club may also be eligible for entry into a MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY drawing. Tickets submitted by mail as entries into New Jersey Lottery Second Chance Lottery Bonus Zone Games will not be eligible for entry into MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY . Ticket entries valid for one prize only. For example, any entry that wins a prize in a Lottery Bonus Zone drawing in which that entry was mailed in to claim a prize is no longer eligible for a prize in a MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY drawing and vice versa.
- The name and town of entrants selected in each semi-finalist drawing will be posted on the MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY web site after each drawing. Once one hundred (100) entrants have been verified, the official winners list will be certified and published.
- All dates are subject to change.
- For questions concerning MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY email the New Jersey Lottery at MillionDollarReplay@lottery.state.nj.us.
- All winners, tickets and transactions subject to New Jersey Lottery Rules and Regulations and State Law. All prize awards are subject to claim procedures, validation tests and other applicable requirements of the New Jersey Lottery.
- MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY offer void where prohibited by law.
- Entries will be received online via the internet only at the New Jersey Lottery VIP Club at njlottery.net. No mail entries allowed.
- A participant must register as a New Jersey Lottery VIP Club member with their name, street address, city, state, ZIP code, valid e-mail address and valid contact telephone number. Invalid contact information could result in disqualification.
- Each entry into the drawing pool must consist of $10 worth of eligible tickets. A list of Eligible Games can be found on the MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY web site.
- For each ticket comprising an entry, participants must submit online at njlottery.net the 5-digit Game number found on the front or back of the ticket along with the 14-digit Serial number found underneath the latex scratch off area of each ticket.
- Eligible ticket 5-digit Game numbers and 14-digit Serial numbers may be submitted into the Million Dollar Replay program one time only.
- Entries are eligible only for the entry period in which they were submitted.
- Eligible tickets criteria is defined in the General Rules and shall be governed by the MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY eligible game table published on njlottery.net. Tickets submitted by mail as entries into New Jersey Lottery Second Chance Lottery Bonus Zone Games will not be eligible for entry into MILLION DOLLAR REPLAY.
- A New Jersey Lottery VIP Club member will be considered ineligible and their entries voided if the Lottery determines that the member provided false ticket or membership information.
- Participants must retain, and provide to the Lottery, each eligible ticket used for a valid entry as proof of purchase in the event their entry is selected in any drawing.
- Winners will be notified by email and provided instructions on how to claim prizes. Because emails are sometimes not deliverable for reasons beyond the control of the New Jersey Lottery, players should always check the Winners Page after a drawing to see if they've won and follow the Prize Claim Information instructions.
- Players must retain their non-winning ticket entries as proof of eligibility and provide tickets within thirty calendar (30) days of the semi-finalist drawing date indicated on the Million Dollar Replay web site to be eligible for the final Grand Prize Drawing. Tickets from entries selected must be received by the New Jersey Lottery, PO Box 018 , Trenton , NJ 08625-0018 before close of business on the thirtieth (30th) calendar day following each semi-final drawing to be eligible for the final Grand Prize Drawing. If a winner is unable to produce the tickets with the numbers from the selected entries within the thirty (30) day time limit, the prize will be awarded to an alternate selected entrant, according to the Lottery's established drawing procedures.
- The entry deadline is Midnight, Eastern Time on the night of the entry deadline.
- All entrants must be at least 18 years old.