- If you were ever convicted of an indictable offense or
are presently under an indictable conviction expungement.
- A conviction of any offense involving domestic violence.
- A conviction of any offense involving a "controlled dangerous
- A conviction of any offense involving public office,
position or employment (i.e., school board, township committee,
- If you were adjudicated to have committed an act of juvenile
delinquency. "Juvenile delinquency" here means the commission
of an act which, if committed by an adult, would constitute
an indictable offense.
- If you were adjudicated by a court or found by an employer
to have violated any person's civil rights in this State
or any other State.
- If you are currently on probation or have ever been on
probation at any time within the last 12 months in this
State or any other State for an indictable offense or felony.
- If you participated in a program of supervisory treatment
or pretrial intervention for an indictable offense under
N.J.S.A. 2C:43-12 or an out-of state equivalent.
If you have been convicted of driving while intoxicated
two times or once within five years in this State or any
- If your driving privilege is currently revoked or suspended in New Jersey or in any other State. This does not include an administrative medical suspension.
- If you were dishonorably discharged from any branch of
military service or law enforcement agency.
- If you have ever renounced your United States citizenship.
- If you are currently subject to a final domestic violence
- If you were ever terminated or asked to resign from a
public office, position, or government employment for
misconduct involving such public office, position, or
- If you have used marijuana or hashish within the past
If, within the past ten years, have possessed or used any other illegal drug or drugs, including anabolic steroids, adderol other drug other than those prescribed or provided by a physician.
- If you have sold, or provided an illegal drug to another person.
If you have manufactured an illegal drug at any time.
If your driving privileges have been revoked or suspended in any state more than three times. This does not include an administrative medical suspension.
If you had a warrant issued for your arrest, including a bench warrant for failure to appear in court, for a motor vehicle offense OR any criminal charge in any state three or more times.
If you pled guilty or been found guilty of any motor vehicle moving violation five or more times within the past two years.
- If you have committed income tax fraud, which includes the failure to report earned income from any source on your state and federal tax returns