1) Must complete initial Active duty Training and be in good standing as a member of the N.J. Air National Guard.
2) Must be accepted to pursue a course of undergraduate study and be enrolled as an undergraduate student in good standing at the institution.
3) Must have applied for all available Federal and State grants and/or scholarships that you are eligible for.
4) There must be available classroom space in the class and tuition paying students constitute the minimum number required for the course.
5) The financial aid office of the public institution can advise you of any available Federal or State grants and/or scholarships you may be eligible for.