|| The following instructions will help you pay your restoration fee in 5 simple steps. Click "Get Started" any time to begin.
How to get restored
- This application will open in a new window. To view the application, make sure your browser's pop-up blocker is disabled. You can find most pop-up blocker settings under privacy in Tools, Internet Options
- Have your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Discover) and driver license number ready before you begin. You will also need to know your Social Security Number
- Your payment will post immediately with MVC
- Before being eligible for restoration, all suspensions and summonses must be satisfied and proof of ticket payment submitted to MVC. Please refer to your original suspension notice for restoration requirements
- Before you proceed to pay the restoration fee online, please consider that if you are eligible for restoration you will receive a restoration letter in 7-10 working days. Do not drive until you receive written notice of restoration
- If you are uncertain that all requirements for restoration of your privileges have been met, or if you need same day confirmation of the restoration of your privileges, you should visit one of our select motor vehicle agencies or regional service centers and pay the fee(s) in person. Credit cards are also accepted at these offices