More More

Lost or stolen licenses

You can only get a duplicate license as a replacement if yours was lost, stolen or destroyed. You cannot drive until you receive the replacement license.

Using a duplicate driver’s license as a second or spare copy is strictly prohibited.
No driver may hold multiple copies of a license or a permit.

How to get a duplicate license:

  • Visit any MVC Agency
    • Follow special instructions if you are out of the state for an extended period and unable to appear in person
  • Complete form BA-208
  • Pay the $11 fee
  • Stolen licenses should be reported to the police