More More

Surrendering registration: sold, junked, or destroyed vehicles

If your vehicle is sold, junked or destroyed and you don't intend to purchase another, you must turn in the registration and plates to MVC for cancellation.

Follow the procedure for surrendering license plates at any MVC Agency or by mail.