The following is the agenda as of 3 p.m., December 16th, for the December 17, 2008 Meeting of the Board of Commissioners and Board Committee meetings of The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and its subsidiaries to be held at 225 Park Avenue South, NY, NY 10003:
BOARD MEETING - PUBLIC SESSION - 1:00 P.M.
2009 Budget/Capital Plan A. Paul Blanco, Chief Financial Officer
Newark Liberty International Airport - Ground-Based Augmentation System - Demonstration Project William DeCota, Director, Aviation
Public Comment Period on other Items on the Agenda or other Port Authority Matters*
Calendar of Resolutions (See Attached)
* Members of the public wishing to address the Board should register by sending an e-mail with their name, affiliation (if any) and topic at Speakers@PANYNJ.gov by 11 a.m. on Wednesday, December 17, 2008. Those who wish to address the Board on one of the Presentation Items will be given an opportunity to do so upon completion of the presentation and prior to the Board's vote on the Item. Those wishing to address the Board on other matters will be given an opportunity to do so prior to the vote on the Calendar of Resolutions. Speakers are limited to three minutes each, and speaking time may not be transferred. The public comment period may be limited to 30 minutes. Appropriate photo identification is required.
CALENDAR OF RESOLUTIONS (in addition to matters appearing above on the Public Board Meeting agenda)
* Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation - Pavonia/Newport Station Improvement Program - Planning Authorization
* Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation - Comprehensive Signage Program - Project Authorization and Award of Contract
* Newark Liberty International Airport - Lease and Permit Supplements with Certain Rental Car Operators and New Lease with Elrac, Inc.
* Downtown Restoration Program - Authorization to Accept Assignment of Trade Contracts for Plumbing and Fountain Plumbing for the World Trade Center (WTC) Memorial, Memorial Museum and WTC Infrastructure Projects, including Associated Payments into an Escrow Account
* Downtown Restoration Program - Authorization to Accept Assignment of a Trade Contract for Fire Protection for the World Trade Center (WTC) Memorial, Memorial Museum and WTC Infrastructure Projects, including Associated Payments into an Escrow Account
* Access to the Region's Core Project - Authorization to Extend Expenditure of Port Authority Funds for Project Costs in 2009
* Funding for the Urban Estuary Center at the Hudson River Park in Lower Manhattan - Amendment of Authorization
* Downtown Restoration Program - World Trade Center Site Redevelopment - Rescission of the Delegation of Authority Concerning Certain Reimbursement Agreements and Award and Acceptance of Construction Trade Contracts
Governance & Ethics Committee - Public Session - 10:00 a.m.
Review Financial Disclosure Statement Compliance
Discussion of Qualifications for Prospective Appointments to the Board
Report of the Inspector General
Robert Van Etten, Inspector General
Committee on Capital Programs/Agency Planning - Public Session - 10.30 a.m.
PATH - Pavonia/Newport Station Improvement Program Michael DePallo, Director, PATH
Update on Stewart International Airport William DeCota, Director, Aviation
Committee on Construction - Public Session - 11:00 a.m.
PATH - Signage Program Susan Bass Levin, Deputy Executive Director
WTC Redevelopment Subcommittee - Public Session - 11:30 a.m.
Update on Downtown Restoration Program - WTC Construction Trade Contracts Steven Plate, Director, World Trade Center Construction
The Audit Committee will meet in executive session to discuss matters involving external or internal investigations or audits.
The Committee on Finance will meet in executive session to discuss matters related to, or which could impact upon the issuance, sale, resale, or redemption of Port Authority bonds, notes, or other obligations.
The Board of Commissioners will meet in executive session prior to the public Board meeting to discuss matters related to the purchase, sale, or lease of real property, or securities where public disclosure would affect the value thereof or the public interest and matters related to proposed, pending, or current litigation, judicial or administrative proceedings.
All meeting times are approximate.
For more information, contact the Office of the Secretary at (212) 435-6682 or (212) 435-6684.
Media Only: (212) 435-7777
SUBJECT TO CHANGE