Small to Mid-Size Businesses
New Jersey values the importance of providing established small- to mid-size business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs with the knowledge and means needed to prosper. The State offers access to abundant and comprehensive resources, encompassing small business financing programs, general and specialized business assistance, training services, tax credits and more.
Through the Loans to Lenders component of the Fund for Community Economic Development, the State, through the EDA, makes capital available to financial intermediary organizations that can effectively reach small businesses in local markets, including microlenders and CDFIs. These organizations have the ability to offer term loans and lines of credit to microenterprises and small businesses not qualified for traditional bank financing.
The State's small- to mid-size business community is encouraged to review the pages below and contact these organizations for expert guidance:
- Export-Import Bank of the United States Export Financing Assistance
- Grow NJ Assistance Program
- HMO Assistance Fund Tax Credit [pdf 62KB]
- Loans, Loan Guarantees, Bond Financing and More
- New Jersey's Small Business Set-Aside Program
- UCEDC's Small Business Services
- U.S. Small Business Administration Export Financing Assistance
- U.S. Small Business Administration - NJ District Office
- New Jersey Business Incubation Network