| Drug Trafficking North Unit
The Drug Trafficking North Unit is tasked with spearheading New Jersey’s war on drugs with new strategic initiatives derived from Intelligence-Led
Policing efforts. The investigations target and impact upon all aspects of narcotic distribution within the state.
The Drug Trafficking North Unit conducts investigations of narcotics trafficking which focus on improving the quality of life of New Jersey
residents. Criminal investigations target wholesale importation and distribution throughout the seven northern counties.
Additional responsibilities of the Drug Trafficking North Unit:
Back | Top
- Identify and target networks involved in the transportation of wholesale quantities of narcotics into and around the seven northern counties.
- Identify links between wholesale narcotic's distributors and narcotic’s transportation networks within the seven northern counties.
- Collect, evaluate, and disseminate intelligence data regarding drug trafficking activity occurring within the northern seven counties.
- Forge community and corporate-based partnerships with the purpose of identifying, preventing, disrupting drug trafficking and transportation
activities occurring with the northern seven counties.
- Provide assistance to law enforcement agencies that are engaged in similar investigations in the northern region of the State.