New Jersey's Biodiversity North Vs South
Blaine Rothauser - Principal, BR Environmental, LLC
- Conserve Wildlife http://www.conservewildlifenj.org
- New Jersey Audubon: www.njaudubon.org
David Wheeler's "Wild New Jersey"
- Zimmerman, 50 Hikes in New Jersey, 1997
- Boyd The Ecological Pine Barrens of NJ
- Beans, Niles, Endangered and Threatened Wildlife of New Jersey,
- New Jersey: Rutgers University Press, 2003.
- December. 1989. New Jersey Wildlife Profiles, NJDEP.
- New Jersey Walk book, NY-NJ Trail conference. 1998.
Pinelands Frogs and Toads
John Bunnell, Chief Scientist New Jersey Pinelands Commission
- Zampella, R. A., J. F. Bunnell, K. J. Laidig, and C. L. Dow. 2001. The Mullica River Basin: a report to the Pinelands Commission on the status of the landscape and selected aquatic and wetland resources. Pinelands Commission, New Lisbon, New Jersey, USA.
- Conant, R. and J. T. Collins. 1998. A field guide to reptiles and amphibians: eastern and central North America, 3rd Edition. Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Golden, D. M. and J. F. Bunnell. 2002. Calls of New Jersey Frogs and Toads (CD). New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife, Trenton, New Jersey, USA.
Northern Pine Snake
Dr. Walter F. Bien, Laboratory of Pinelands Research, Director, Drexel University
Ron Smith, PhD candidate
Dane Ward, PhD candidate
Bog Turtle Conservation
Karena DiLeo, Wildlife Biologist, Conserve Wildlife of NJ
Barnegat Bay Shellfish and You
Raptors of the Pines
The Secret World of Plants & Pollinators
Jennifer Bulava, Naturalist, Burlington County Parks
Pinelands Conservations Issues
Amy Karpati, Director for Conservation, Pinelands Preservation Alliance
- Pinelands Preservation Alliance
- Collins, B.R. and E.W.B. Russell. 1988 Protecting the New Jersey Pinelands A New Direction in Land-Use Management. Rutgers University Press
- Boyd. H.P. 2008. The Ecological Pine Barrens of New Jersey: An Ecosystem Threatened by Fragmentation. Plexus Publishing inc.,
Beauty of the Barrens, A Vision to Share
Matt Abatelli, Program Director, Children of Life Foundation
Double Trouble in Black and White
Andrew Anderson, NJ Division of Parks & Forestry