Department of Institutions & Agencies (Human Services) - New Jersey Neuro-Psychiatric Institute
The New Jersey Neuro-Psychiatric Institute was established in 1953, having formerly been the State Village for Epileptics. In 1983, it became North Princeton Developmental Center.
Researchers should note that patient registers and records disclosing the delivery of mental health care are subject to statutory privacy restrictions. Access to the collections listed on this page is administered accordingly.
Department of Institutions and Agencies
New Jersey Neuro-Psychiatric Institute
Minutes of the Board of Managers, 1952-1981
1.75 c.f. (7 vols.)
Minutes for December 1981 - July 1983 are included in the first minute book of the North Princeton Developmental Center.