Manage Your Award
To access the various documents necessary to manage your award, click on the appropriate link below.
FY13 Grant Appeals Process
Folk Arts Grants
Required Resources for Grantees
By the signature on the grant agreement data sheet the grantee agrees to comply with the following:
- The language used when crediting the New Jersey State Council on the Arts (Arts Council) should read as follows: This program is made possible in part by funds from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.
- If this grant contains Federal funds, the following credit line shall be used: This program is made possible in part by funds from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts and by funds from the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Credit must be given to the Arts Council in all materials in which other funders are credited including brochures, web materials, releases and announcement of the grantee regarding all activities to which Arts Council funds contribute. The Arts Council logo must be used when any other funder's logo is used.
It is required that a minimum of two images be provided to the New Jersey State Council on the Arts (Arts Council) that document how the grantee's activities are benefiting New Jersey, its residents and/or artists. These images must be accompanied with approvals and releases that will allow the Arts Council to publish the images at its discretion. High quality (300 dpi or greater) digital images are preferred.
- The Discover Jersey Arts brand logo must be used in all promotional material including brochures, advertisements, flyers, websites and posters. Websites should include a link to the Discovery Jersey Arts (http://www.jerseyarts.com) website.
- The Arts Council logo must be used by the grantee in all programs, brochures and other materials in which another funder's or sponsor's logo is used. Different layouts of the Arts Council logo are provided below. The Arts Council logo should be the same size as any other sponsor's logo.
- The Arts Council logo is to be used only when the above stated credit line is also used and never in its place.
- The Discover Jersey Arts brand must be included in all print advertising and outdoor advertising and must also include Arts Council credit.
- Any advertising, regardless of size or length, placed by a grantee that credits a specific funding source must also credit the Arts Council in the same manner.
- All programs and/or playbills printed by a grantee that are eight pages or larger must devote a full page to Discover Jersey Arts using one of the ads found above.
- Credit must be given the Arts Council on the title page of all programs printed by a grantee organization in a type size not smaller than 7 pt.
Those programs that are cosponsored will have additional, specific publicity requirements, dependent on the program at the time of negotiation. Under no circumstances may a grantee state or imply that its programs and/or activities are "sponsored" or "co-sponsored" by the Arts Council without expressed, written consent from the Arts Council.
Those organizations receiving funds through the Local Arts Grant Program are required to comply with the terms, conditions and language set forth by the county agency. A sub-grantee should not imply that it received funds directly from the Arts Council, but rather from a grant administered by its county agency.