Thank you for your interest in the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT).
The following positions are available:
No positions available at this time.
If you wish to submit an Application for Employment for consideration, please follow the instructions below:
Note: You must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine which is available at our state Adobe Access Page.
- Click on this Application for Employment link to open in your browser .
- Click on "File" then "Save As", add your last name to the file name: ApplicationForEmploymentSMITH.pdf
- Save the file to your computer desktop.
- Close your web browser.
- Open the Application file you saved to your computer desktop.
- Complete the required information in the light blue cells (pages 2 to 5)
- When complete, save your information by choosing “File” and then “Save”.
- Attach the file to an email and send to: NJDOTJOBS@dot.state.nj.us
Or you can print and send your Application for Employment to:
NJ Department of Transportation
Division of Human Resources – Recruitment
P.O. Box 602
Trenton, NJ 08625
Should a vacancy occur for which you qualify (for postions not listed above), your application will be circulated to the
appropriate area within the Department for consideration. All applications are retained for a period of one
Inquiries may be e-mailed to NJDOT Human Resources at email@example.com.
Visit the Civil Service Commission web site for State,
county, and municipal government Job Vacancy Announcements.
The New Jersey Department of Transportation
is an equal opportunity employer.