State of New Jersey
Consolidated Debarment Report
|Agency debarment, suspension and disqualification actions taken pursuant to
Executive Orders #34 (1976) and
#189 (1988). Produced and distributed by:
Debarment information is available in three formats:
- Search the directory by firm or individual names or display all debarment listings.
- Data is updated regularly and available immediately via this search.
- The date when data was last added or revised is noted at the top of the search results screen.
NOTE : For more information about an individual debarment/suspension action,
contact the agency listed in the "Action/by" field.
- Download the debarment data file.
- Select either ASCII format with no delimiter or with the % delimiter.
- When this data is displayed on your screen, use the browser File, Save option to save the data to a text file on your PC.
- The undelimited version will appear to be blank on the browser screen. Firm data is not entered for individuals listed at the top of this data file.
Scroll to the right or down to view data.)
- Field definitions are available in the file
NJ Home Page Treasury Home Page