STATE HEALTH BENEFITS PROGRAM (SHBP)
SCHOOL EMPLOYEES' HEALTH BENEFITS PROGRAM (SEHBP)
DIABETIC SUPPLIES UNDER MEDICARE PART B
Change to Medicare Part-B Diabetic Supply Provider
The State Health Benefits Program (SHBP) and School Employees’ Health Benefits Program (SEHBP) want you to know about a recent change to in the provider of diabetic supplies for SHBP/SEHBP members with Medicare Part B.
As of May 1, 2013, Arriva Medical acquired the diabetic supply services of Liberty Medical and is the new supplier of diabetic supplies for Medicare eligible members.
- Future orders for diabetic supplies will be filled by Arriva Medical and not by Liberty Medical.
- Other Medicare Part B medications or supplies may continue to be provided by Liberty Medical.
- There is no other change to any of your other SHBP/SEHBP or Medicare benefits.
- SHBP/SEHBP members affected by this change are being contacted by mail directly from Arriva — view sample letter Adobe PDF (306K).
- An Arriva Medical representative may also contact you to discuss your diabetic supply order or to answer any questions that you may have.
- In addition to Arriva Medical, you have other options for filling your diabetic prescriptions through a retail pharmacy participating with Express Scripts or you may contact Express Scripts directly for availability and pricing (use the contact number of your Express Scripts ID card).
If you have questions about this change, you can contact Arriva toll-free at 1-800-570-8201, Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
If you have any questions about your prescription drug benefit, please contact Express Scripts Customer Service at the number on the back of your Express Scripts ID card, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.