RETIREMENT WORKSHOPS NOW AVAILABLE
Jersey Forensic Center,
Retirement Workshops have been scheduled for
PERS and TPAF members
who plan to retire BEFORE THE END OF 2013.
- These workshops will explain your retirement benefits, beneficiary options, group life insurance, loan repayment provisions, and the taxability of your pension.
- We will take a step-by-step approach to the retirement process and explain what happens after you submit your application.
- There will be a brief discussion of State Health Benefits Program and School Employees’ Health Benefits Program coverage in retirement.
- Time permitting, the workshop will conclude with a question and answer period.
After registering to attend be sure to do the following:
- You must print an Estimate of Retirement Benefits using the Member Benefits Online
System (MBOS). Retirement estimates will not be provided at the
workshop. Estimates obtained
from MBOS are the same estimates obtained when visiting the Division’s offices and use
identical salary and service information.
- Bring your estimate to the workshop to follow along during the presentation.
- You must use the online Retirement
Application in MBOS when you apply for retirement. This will provide for the fastest processing. Paper retirement applications will not be available and will not be accepted at the
- To register with MBOS go to: www.state.nj.us/treasury/pensions/mbosregister.shtml and
follow the registration instructions.
These workshops are for members who plan to
BY THE END OF 2013
Space is limited! Register today!