New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A., 54:49-13a, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Family Automotive Services, LLC,
58 Weber Ave.
Ewing, NJ 08638
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Various automotive tools, tool boxes and automotive repair equipment. For a full inventory list, please contact Quakerbridge Regional Office.
LOCATION OF SALE:
58 Weber Ave., Ewing, NJ 08638
DATE AND TIME: Cancelled
(Property may be inspected on date of sale, one half hour immediately preceding time of sale).
Terms of Bidding:
1. Bulk bids only
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Mid-Jersey Regional Office, 3600 Quakerbridge Plaza Drive, Bldg. 5-3rd Floor, Hamilton Twp., NJ 08695 or deposit monies will be forfeited. All items must be removed by 2:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 10, 2010 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the N.J. Division of Taxation.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject all bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- The property is sold "as is".
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Mike Nolan, Regional Supervisor, (609) 588-3934
New Jersey Division of Taxation,
3600 Quakerbridge Plaza Drive, Bldg.
5-3rd Floor, Hamilton Twp., NJ 08695