New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Four Seasons Wines & Liquors LLC
1021 St. Georges Ave
Colonia, NJ 07067
Plenary Retail Consumption License #1225-32-006-007
w/Broad Package Privilege
LOCATION OF SALE:
Township of Woodbridge
Town Hall One Main Street
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
DATE AND TIME: Cancelled
MINIMUM BID: $60,000
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of their respective bid within one half hourfollowing their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Friday, March 12, 2010 at the NJ Division of Taxation Asbury Park Regional Office, 630 Bangs Ave, Asbury Park NJ or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Checks must be made payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Friday March 19, 2010. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Supervisor Frank Liberi - (732) 869-8072