New Jersey Division of TaxationPublic Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A., 54:49-13a, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Natural Therapy, Inc.
525 Milltown Road
North Brunswick, NJ 08092
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
2 Flat Screen Televisions, 4 Floor Fans, a microwave oven and 2 CD players.
LOCATION OF SALE:
State of New Jersey Distribution Center
121 First Avenue, Hamilton, NJ 08619.
*** All participants must register with the security guard in the office ***
DATE AND TIME:
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 11:00 am.
(Property may be inspected on date of sale, one half hour immediately preceding time of sale).
TERMS OF BIDDING:
Bulk bids ONLY
Successful bidders must pay 25% IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Thursday, October 14, 2010 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Mid-Jersey Regional Office, 3600 Quakerbridge Plaza Drive, Bldg. 5-3rd Floor, Hamilton Twp., NJ 08695 or deposit monies will be forfeited. All items must be removed by 2:00 p.m., Thursday, October 14, 2010 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the N.J. Division of Taxation.
The State reserves the right to receive or reject all bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- The property is sold "as is".
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPERTY MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Mike Nolan, Regional Supervisor, (609) 588-3934
New Jersey Division of Taxation, 3600 Quakerbridge Plaza Drive, Bldg. 5-3rd Floor,
Hamilton Twp., NJ 08695