New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a, and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Tim Buck 2 LLC
T/A Tim Buck 2 Bar
40 E. Black Horse Pike
Folsom, NJ 08094
Property for Sale:
Plenary Retail Consumption Liquor License # 0110-33-002-009
Location of Sale:
State of New Jersey Atlantic County
Folsom Borough Hall Court Room
1700 12th St.
Hammonton, NJ 08037
Date and Time of Sale: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 10:00 am EST
MINIMUM BID: TO BE ANNOUNCED AT AUCTION
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on MAY 12, 2010 at Northfield Regional Office, NJ Division of Taxation, 1915 New Rd. Northfield, NJ, 08225 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license such as those set forth in N.J.A.C.13:2-24.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Tuesday, June 1, 2010. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a renewal application to the municipality and pay the fee by June 30, 2010. Unless the municipality approves the transfer of the liquor license prior to July 1, 2010, failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license. The NJ Division of Taxation will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. Any monies paid by the NJ Division of Taxation for the renewal of the liquor license will be reimbursed directly to the NJ Division of Taxation by the successful bidder.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPERTY MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Regional Supervisor Michael Nolan - (609) 645-6675