Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13A and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Zoe’s by the Lake
LLC 112 Tomahawk Trail
Sparta, New Jersey 07871
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
State of New Jersey, County of Sussex, Township of Sparta
Plenary Retail Consumption Liquor License # 1918-33-008-008
LOCATION OF SALE:
New Jersey Division of Taxation
75 Veterans Memorial Drive East, Suite 103
Somerville, NJ 08876-2949
DATE AND TIME: Cancelled
MINIMUM BID: $50,000.00
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENSES
Successful Bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of their respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
Payment must be in Guaranteed Funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Thursday August 19, 2010 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Somerville Regional Office, 75 Veterans Memorial Drive East, Suite 103, Somerville, New Jersey 08876-2949 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24 as well as any violations imposed by the Municipality.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the Municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Thursday, August 26, 2010. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a renewal application to the Municipality and pay the fee by Thursday August 26, 2010, unless the municipality approves the transfer of the liquor license prior to August 26, 2010. Failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license. The NJ Division of Taxation will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. Any monies paid by the NJ Division of Taxation for the renewal of the liquor license will be reimbursed directly to the NJ Division of Taxation by the successful bidder.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
Supervising Investigator Ronald S. Cavanaugh
Regional Supervisor Kenneth Cowie (908) 704-3350
NJ Division of Taxation, 75 Veterans Memorial Drive East, Suite 103,
Somerville, NJ 08876-2949