New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A., 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
ABS Food Group, Inc.
400 Route 15 South
Jefferson, New Jersey 07885
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
State of New Jersey, County of Morris, Town of Jefferson Plenary Retail Consumption Liquor License #1414-33-004-010
LOCATION OF SALE:
New Jersey Division of Taxation Office
75 Veterans Memorial Drive East
Somerville, NJ 08876
DATE AND TIME: Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011 at 10:00am
MINIMUM BID: $20,000
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENSES
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid immediately following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Wednesday, May 4th, 2011, at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Somerville Regional Office at 75 Veterans Memorial Drive East, Somerville, NJ, 08876, or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation.
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license such as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Wednesday, May, 18th, 2011. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a renewal application to the municipality and pay for the fee by June 30th, 2011.Unless the municipality approves the transfer of the liquor license prior to July 1st, 2011, failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license. The NJ Division of Taxation will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. Any monies paid by the NJ Division of Taxation for the renewal of the liquor license will be reimbursed directly to the NJ Division of Taxation by the successful bidder.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will berefunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Supervisor Ronald Cavanaugh - (908)704-3355