Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54;49-13A, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Wykoff, Lola & Peterson, Margaret
T/A: The Café at Rosemont
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
All contents of restaurant including all equipment.
LOCATION OF SALE:
88 Kingwood Stockton Road
Rosemont, NJ 08556
DATE AND TIME: Cancelled
Property may be inspected on date of sale, one hour immediately preceding time of sale.
TERMS OF BIDDING: Bulk Bids will be requested first
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 11:00 AM on Thursday October 20, 2011 OR DEPOSIT MONIES WILL BE FORFEITED. Payment arrangements must be made with the Somerville Regional office on day of sale.
- All items must be removed by 3:00 PM Friday October 21, 2011.
- Checks must be made payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation.
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- The property is sold “as is”.