Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Parkview Center for Pain Management
3 Athens Avenue
South Amboy NJ 08879
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Assortment of computer/ laptop, printers/fax, Bon Jovi memorabilia, Beatles memorabilia, Flat Screen TV, artwork & statues, shredder & space heaters
For a full inventory list, please contact Jersey Shore Regional Office.
LOCATION OF SALE:
Jersey Shore Regional Office
1828 West Lake Ave. 3rd floor
Neptune, NJ 07753
DATE AND TIME: Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 12 p.m.
(Property may be inspected on date of sale, one half hour immediately preceding time of sale).
TERMS OF BIDDING: Bulk bids and Individual bids
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Friday March 4, 2011 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Jersey Shore Regional Office 1828 West Lake Ave. 3rd floor Neptune, NJ 07753 or deposit monies will be forfeited. All items must be removed by 2:00 p.m., Friday March 4, 2011 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Checks must be payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
OTHER CONDITIONS: This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the N.J. Division of Taxation.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject all bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- The property is sold "as is".
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Supervisor Frank Liberi