New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
t/a Gregory’s Furniture & Mattress,
1710 Route 38,
Lumberton NJ 08048
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Contents of furniture store. For the full inventory list, please contact Camden Regional Office.
LOCATION OF SALE:
1710 Route 38, Lumberton NJ 08048
DATE AND TIME: Monday October 24, 2011 11:00 am
(Property may be inspected on date of sale, one half hour immediately preceding time of sale).
Terms of Bidding:
- Bulk bids get first consideration.
- Lot bids get second.
- Any remaining items will be auctioned separately.
Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Camden Office, 2 Riverside Dr., Suite 200, Camden NJ 08103 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the N.J. Division of Taxation.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject all bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- The property is sold "as is".
- All items must be removed by 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, October 25, 2011 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
James Pronchick, Regional Supervisor
NJ Division of Taxation, 2 Riverside Dr., Suite 200, Camden NJ 08103