Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Vincenzo V, Inc. T/A: Vinnie's Pizzeria V.,
Bayonne, NJ 07002
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Contents of Pizzeria (PDF - 32K)
LOCATION OF SALE:
Vinnie's Pizzeria V, 637 Broadway, Bayonne, NJ 07002
DATE AND TIME: Postponed Until March 31, 2011 @ 10:00 AM
TERMS OF BIDDING:
Items will be initially auctioned in bulk.
If the bid is unacceptable by the Division, items will then be auctioned in small lots.
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- The BALANCE, also in guaranteed funds, is due by 3:00 PM on March 18th 2011 at the New Jersey Division of Taxation's Newark Regional Office; 124 Halsey Street 2nd Floor, Newark, New Jersey or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- All items must be removed by 3:00 PM the following day. Removal of some items will require the service of a certified plumber/electrician.
Checks must be payable to: NJ Division of Taxation.
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- The property is sold AS IS.
- The property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Regional Supervisor Rande Schutsky