New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
LaBuena Vida Inc.
3801 Pacific Ave.
Wildwood, NJ 08260
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
State of New Jersey, County of Cape May, City of Wildwood
Plenary Retail Consumption Liquor License # 0514-33-018-005
LOCATION OF SALE:
Wildwood City Hall
Commissioner’s Conference Room, City Hall
4400 New Jersey Ave. – 2nd floor
Wildwood, NJ 08260
DATE AND TIME: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 @ 11:00 am
MINIMUM BID: $100,000.00
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENSES
• Successful bidders must make a MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Thursday, February 23, 2012 at the Division of Taxation, 1915-A New Road, Rt. 9, Northfield, NJ 08225 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24 as well as any violations imposed by the municipality.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete "good faith" transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Thursday, March 8, 2012. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM: