New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Buena Vista Associates, Inc.
761 E Harding Highway
Buena, NJ 08310
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
State of New Jersey, County of Atlantic, City of Buena Vista
Plenary Retail Consumption Liquor License # 0105-33-003-004
LOCATION OF SALE:
Buena Vista Township Municipal Building,
Council Chambers, City Hall,
890 Harding Highway,
Buena, New Jersey 08310
DATE AND TIME:
Wednesday, September 05, 2012 @ 11:00AM
MINIMUM BID: SOLD
Successful bidders must make a MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF %25 of their respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
PAYMENT MUST BE IN GUARANTEED FUNDS SUCH AS CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK, BANK CHECK OR MONEY ORDER. NO THIRD PARTY INSTRUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on September 06, 2012 at the Division of Taxation, 1915-A New Road, Rt. 9, Northfield, NJ 08225 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- SUCCESSFUL BIDDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FEES THAT MAY BE DUE TO THE TOWNSHIP THAT ARE CONNECTED TO THIS LICENSE.
This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24 as well as any violations imposed by the municipality.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Thursday September 20, 2012. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a renewal application to the municipality and pay the fee by by June 30, 2013 . Unless the municipality approves the transfer of the liquor license prior to June 29, 2013, failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license. The NJ Division of Taxation will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. Any monies paid by the NJ Division of Taxation for the renewal of the liquor license will be reimbursed directly to the NJ Division of Taxation by the successful bidder.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Nick Digrazio Supervisor investigations