New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Hudson Atlantic LLC,
2 S. New York Ave.,
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
State of New Jersey, County of Atlantic, City of Atlantic City
Plenary Retail Consumption Liquor License # 0102-33-138-003
LOCATION OF SALE:
DATE AND TIME: Sold
MINIMUM BID: Sold
- Balance, in guaranteed funds, due by 2:00PM on Sept. 27, 2012 at the Division of Taxation, 1915 New Road, Rt. 9, Northfield, NJ 08225, or winning bid will be forfeited.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24 as well as any violations imposed by the municipality.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete "good faith" transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Friday, October 5, 2012. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- By Friday October 5, 2012, the purchaser must file a renewal application for the 2012-2013 license term, and pay the annual municipal and State fees for that year.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Supervising Investigator Robert White Jr. - (609) 645-6687