New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a, R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Parkview Center for Pain Management
3 Athens Ave.
South Amboy, NJ 08879
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Assortment of computer/ printers/fax, Bon Jovi memorabilia, Grateful Dead memorabilia, Flat Screen TV, Filing cabinets, Calculator, Mail Station, X-Ray Reader & Scale
For a full inventory list, please contact Jersey Shore Regional Office.
LOCATION OF SALE:
Jersey Shore Regional Office
1828 West Lake Ave. 3 rd floor
Neptune, NJ 07753
DATE AND TIME: January 19, 2012 at 12 p.m.
(Property may be inspected on date of sale, one half hour immediately preceding time of sale).
TERMS OF BIDDING: Bulk bids and Individual bids
Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Friday, January 20, 2012 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Jersey Shore Regional Office 1828 West Lake Ave. 3rd floor Neptune, NJ 07753 or deposit monies will be forfeited. All items must be removed by 2:00 p.m., Friday January 20, 2012 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- The property is sold "as is".
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE
MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Supervisor Frank Liberi