New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Toad Fish Bar & Grill, LLC,
222 Bridgeton-Fairton Road,
Bridgeton NJ 08302-7052
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
State of New Jersey, County of Cumberland, Township of Fairfield
Plenary Retail Consumption License # 0605-33-002-005
LOCATION OF SALE:
Fairfield Township Municipal Building,
Council Chambers, City Hall,
Fairton NJ 08320
DATE AND TIME: Cancelled
MINIMUM BID: Cancelled
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENSES
Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Camden Office, 2 Riverside Dr., Suite 200, Camden NJ 08103 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24 as well as any violations imposed by the municipality.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by Friday June 29, 2012. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a renewal application to the municipality and pay the fee of $750.00 to the Township of Fairfield by Friday, June 29, 2012. A separate $200.00 fee is required to be paid to the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control for the renewal of the license. Unless the municipality approves the transfer of the liquor license prior to July 1, 2012, failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license. The NJ Division of Taxation will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. Any monies paid by the NJ Division of Taxation for the renewal of the liquor license will be reimbursed directly to the NJ Division of Taxation by the successful bidder.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Benjamin Keefer, Investigator
Thomas Kilvington, Supervising Investigator