NEW JERSEY DIVISION OF TAXATION
PUBLIC AUCTION of SEIZED PROPERTY
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Bearfort Plaza Inc.
Valley View Pub & Liquor Store
1612 Union Valley Road
West Milford, NJ 07480
Properties for Sale:
Contents of restaurant, chairs, tables, kitchenware, liquor store inventory
Plenary Retail Consumption License #1615-33-007-003
State of New Jersey, Passaic County, Township of West Milford
Location of Sale:
Bearfort Plaza Inc., Valley View Pub & Liquor Store, 1612 Union Valley Road, West Milford, NJ 07480
Date and Time of Sale: Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 10:30 am EST
Minimum Bid: $75,000.00
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENSES
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 10:00 am EST on Friday, March 22, 2013 at the Fair Lawn Regional Office, 22-08 Route 208 South, Fair Lawn NJ, 07410 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license such as those set forth in N.J.A.C.13:2-24.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by April 1, 2013. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a renewal application to the municipality and pay the fee by April 1, 2013. Unless the municipality approves the transfer of the liquor license prior to July 1, 2013, failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license. The NJ Division of Taxation will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. Any monies paid by the NJ Division of Taxation for the renewal of the liquor license will be reimbursed directly to the NJ Division of Taxation by the successful bidder.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
- All items must be removed between 11 am and 3 pm on Friday, March 22, 2013. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the property.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPERTY MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Regional Supervisor Ken Cowie (201) 475-3043