NEW JERSEY DIVISION OF TAXATION
PUBLIC AUCTION of SEIZED PROPERTY
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13A, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State tax’s due from:
Burger N Brew Inc.
380 Route 206
Mount Olive, NJ 07853
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
State of New Jersey, County of Morris, City of Mount Olive
Plenary Retail Consumption License # 1427-33-005-009
LOCATION OF SALE:
State of New Jersey
Division of Taxation
75 Veterans Memorial Drive East Suite 103
Somerville, NJ 08876
DATE AND TIME: CANCELLED
(Property may be inspected on date of sale, one hour immediately proceeding the time of sale).
TERMS OF BIDDING: The successful bidder must submit an application to transfer the license.
MINIMUM BID: $50,000.00
- Successful bidder must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as, cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Thursday October 24, 2013 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Somerville Regional Office, 75 Veterans Memorial Drive East Somerville, NJ 08876 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Checks must be made payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- The sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject all bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s family may not participate in auction.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for transfer of the license by Wednesday, November 6, 2013. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Steve Kelleher, Assistant Chief - 908-704-3350