New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A., 54:49-13a, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from: Diamond Welding & Fabrication, Inc.
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Various welding equipment.
For information please contact Mid-Jersey Regional Office.
LOCATION OF SALE:
Diamond Welding & Fabrication, Inc.
667 Southard Street
Trenton, NJ 08638
DATE AND TIME: Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 11:00am
(Property may be inspected on date of sale, one half hour immediately preceding time of sale).
TERMS OF BIDDING:
- Bulk bids get first consideration.
- Lot bids get second.
- Any remaining items will be auctioned separately.
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Friday, April 12, 2013 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Mid-Jersey Regional Office, 3600 Quakerbridge Plaza Drive, Quakerbridge Plaza Office Complex, Building #9, 3rd Floor or deposit monies will be forfeited. All items must be removed by 12 noon, Friday, April 12, 2013, or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the N.J. Division of Taxation.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject all bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- The property is sold "as is".
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Andrew Walachy, Supervising Investigator, (609) 588-3595
New Jersey Division of Taxation, 3600 Quakerbridge Plaza Drive, Building 9 3rd Floor, Mercerville, NJ 08619