NEW JERSEY DIVISION OF TAXATION
PUBLIC AUCTION of SEIZED PROPERTY
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Huezo Enterprises, Inc.,
2323 Artic Avenue,
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Properties for Sale:
State of New Jersey, County of Atlantic, Atlantic City
Plenary Retail Consumption Liquor License: #0102-33-008-008
LOCATION OF SALE:
Location of Seller:
New Jersey Division of Taxation Offices
Northfield Regional Office
1915 New Road
Northfield, NJ 08225
Date and Time of Sale: SOLD
Minimum Bid: $4,000.00
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LIQUOR LICENSES
- Highest bidder will provide guaranteed funds in the full amount within five (5) days of notification of acceptance of bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Full payment in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on Monday, May 20, 2013 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Northfield Regional Office - 1915 New Road, Northfield, NJ 08225, or highest bid will be forfeited.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee's immediate family may not participate in the public sale.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24.
Buyer will be sent or given a "Certificate of Sale".
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” Transfer Application to the City of Atlantic City and pay the fee(s) for the transfer of the license within ten (10) days in the issuance of a "Certificate of Sale". Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the Liquor License.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a Liquor License renewal application to the Atlantic City municipality and pay the fee by June 29, 2013. Failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license. The NJ Division of Taxation will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. Any monies paid by the NJ Division of Taxation for the renewal of the liquor license, will be reimbursed directly to the NJ Division of Taxation by the successful bidder.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Robert White, Jr., Supervising Investigator
Danielle Rosa - Investigator