NEW JERSEY DIVISION OF TAXATION
PUBLIC AUCTION of SEIZED PROPERTY
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A 54:49-13A and R.S.33: 1-26, the property to be sold was seized for
unpaid state taxes from:
CHURRASQUEIRA TOUREGALO LLC
66 Stockton Street
Newark, NJ 07105
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Contents of Restaurant
LOCATION OF SALE:
DATE AND TIME: SOLD
TERMS OF BIDDING:
- Bulk bids may get first consideration.
- Lot bids get second consideration
- Any remaining items will be auctioned separately
- Successful Bidder must make a minimum deposit of 25% of their respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on January 20, 2014 at NJ Division of Taxation’s Newark Regional Office, 124 Halsey St., 2nd Floor, Newark, New Jersey or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or member of the employees’ immediate family may not participate in auction.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- This property is sold “as is”.
- All items to be removed by 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 21, 2014 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Regional Supervisor John Feehery