The current ex-officio are as follows:
• Secretary Douglas Fisher- Secretary of Agriculture, who shall serve as chair
• Commissioner Catherine McCabe- Commissioner of Environmental Protection
(Mr. Joseph Cimino Assistant Director, Marine Fisheries Administration serving as designee)
• Secretary Tahesha Way- Secretary of State; Business Action Center
(Mr. Joseph Constance Business Advocate serving as Designee)
seat to fill “Chairman of the Commerce and Economic Growth Commission”
• Commissioner Judith Persichilli - Commissioner of Health
(Ms. Virginia Wheatley Public Health and Food Protection Program serving as designee)
• Dr. Dave Bushek, Director of Rutgers Haskin Shellfish Research Laboratory
seat to fill “Director of the Aquaculture Technology Transfer Center”
• Dr. Douglas Zemeckis, County Agent, Rutgers Cooperative Extension
seat to fill “Director of the Aquaculture Training and Information Center”
• Dean Robert Goodman, executive director of the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (Mr. Mike DeLuca JCNERR Reserve Manager serving as designee)
• Mr. Richard Herb, chairman of Marine Fisheries Council (non-voting)
• Mr. Frank Virgilio, chairman of Fish and Game Council (non-voting)
The public members of the Council are as follows (six total members):
• Ms. Lisa Calvo- President of Senate Appointee; representative of an aquaculture organization or operator of an aquaculture farm
• Mr. Barney Hollinger- President of Senate Appointee; representative of the seafood industry
• Mr. George Saridakis- Speaker of the Assembly Appointee; representative of an aquaculture organization or operator of an aquaculture farm
• Mr. John Maxwell- Speaker of the Assembly Appointee; representative of the farm community
• Mr. Maurice Sheets- Governor Appointee; public at-large
• Mr. Walter Canzonier; Governor Appointee; public at-large, Ms. Betsy Haskin (permanent proxy
January 24th @10 a.m.: Burlington County SCD, Columbus, NJ
The Burlington County Soil Conservation District Office is located at 1971 Jacksonville-Jobstown Road (County Route 670) in Columbus, Burlington County.
April 24th @10 a.m.: Cape May County, Rutgers Cooperative Extension, Cape May Courthouse, NJ
The RCE building is located at 355 Court House/So. Dennis Road (Route 657) Cape May Court House, NJ 08210. Use the entrance to the Atlantic Cape Community College Campus, and make the first right to the RCE building.
July 24th @10 a.m.: Jacques Cousteau NERR Offices, Tuckerton, NJ
The main office building for the JCNERR is located at 130 Great Bay Blvd, Tuckerton. The meeting space is to the left after entering the building.
October 30th @10 a.m.: Ocean County, Rutgers Cooperative Extension, Toms River, NJ
The RCE building is located at 1623 Whitesville Road, Toms River, with the parking located at the back of the building (accessible via Sunset Ave.). .