Regional Tourism Information
In line with its vision and as a public service, the Commission provides links to a number of public tourism related organizations in the vicinity of Atlantic City, New Jersey. Please note that if you click on any of these links you will be leaving the New Jersey Casino Control Commission website.
- New Jersey Tourism Information (VisitNJ)
- Atlantic City Tourism Information (DO AC)
- Atlantic City Tourism District Events
- Atlantic County Economic Alliance
- Atlantic County Tourism and Recreation
- Cape May County Chamber
- Delaware River and Bay Authority
- Greater A.C. Chamber
- Greater Vineland Chamber
- Jersey Cape Vacation Guide
- Ocean County Tourism
- South Jersey Transportation Authority
- Southern New Jersey Chamber
- Stockton University LIGHT
In its Vision Statement, the New Jersey Casino Control Commission resolves to "be a key partner and catalyst in promoting the general welfare, health, and prosperity of Atlantic City, the Greater Atlantic City Region, and the State of New Jersey." This vision is rooted in the public policy of the State, as declared by the Legislature in the Casino Control Act:
"The tourist, resort and convention industry of this State constitutes a critical component of its economic structure ... capable of providing a substantial contribution to the general welfare, health and prosperity of the State and its inhabitants." N.J.S.A. 5:12-1b(2).
"Atlantic City and its resort, tourist and convention industry represent a critically important and valuable asset in the continued viability and economic strength of the tourist, convention and resort industry of the State of New Jersey." N.J.S.A. 5:12-1b(3).