Small Business Assistance Program
The Small Business Assistance Program (SBAP) helps New Jersey’s small businesses understand the complex world of environmental regulation. The services that we provide include the following:
- Consultations: The SBAP provides consultations on the phone, by e-mail or on-site, where we discuss how State and Federal environmental rules and permits may apply to your particular situation.
- Referrals: The SBAP has access to engineers, scientists and environmental specialist who can help you with your environmental questions or concerns.
- Guidance Documents: The SBAP develops and distributes guidance documents to help small business comply with environmental regulations and permits.
- Education & Outreach: The SBAP provides seminars, workshops, and on-site training, on a range of regulatory topics that help small businesses stay-in and go beyond compliance.
- Fostering Innovation: The SBAP supports innovative ideas which help small businesses improve energy efficiency, resource conservation, pollution prevention, and sustainability.
The SBAP was created by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990, which also established a Small Business Ombudsman, and a Small Business Compliance Advisory Panel. For more information on these other sources of assistance please choose the appropriate link on the left.
Ky Asral, Manager
401 E. State Street
P.O. Box 402
Trenton, NJ 08625-0402
(877) 753-1151 or
Fax: (609) 292-1921