Underground Storage Tank Compliance and Enforcement Resources Page
These links provide more information about the UST program including access to forms that you may need. There is also a link to Powerpoint Presentations given at previous UST training sessions.
Documents Related to 2018 Revised Rule
- The SRP UST page- general legal and financial information about Underground Storage Tanks
- Air Permitting page- general permit information for minor source vapor recovery facilities
Expired Facilities Report- up to the minute report generated showing facilities with expired UST registrations by county
- Certified UST Contractors- obtain a list of certified UST contractor firms, with contact information and categories of certification. Scroll down to the Underground Storage Tanks category and click the title “DEP Certified UST firms” to search all firms or “DEP Certified UST Firms by County” to filter search area
- UST Contractor Certification- information to renew or obtain a new certification
- Spill Bucket Replacement- a short document isolating all parts of the NJ UST rule that deal with spill bucket replacement activities
- Fueling Station Guidance Documents - (scroll down from the top of the page to see them)
- UST Flood Guide from EPA provides information about preparing for a flood and important follow up actions.