Governor Phil Murphy • Lt.Governor Sheila Oliver
new jersey department of environmental protection
NJ Home Page Services A to Z NJ FAQs NJ Departments/Agencies departments
site remediation program

SRP Home | DEP Home

Financial Assistance Environmental Claims Administration (ECA) ECA Claims Forms


Environmental Claims Administration Claims Forms

The claim form should be completed and returned to ECA via certified mail. For questions concerning the Spill Fund please call 609-633-0629.

ECA-001 Spill Compensation Fund Damage Claim Form
(Rev. 2005; Last updated: 9 May 2011)

Guidelines for Completing a Spill Fund Claim Application for Contaminated Private Wells
(ver. 2006; Posted: 30 Dec 2005)

ECA-001A: Spill Compensation and Control Act Emergency Response Damage Claim Form
(ver. 1/95, minor rev. 1/2006; Posted: 3 Jan 2006)