Dr. Lamont Repollet Commissioner
New Jersey Department of Education
As Commissioner of the New Jersey Department of Education, it is my honor to work with you to ensure the 1.4 million children educated in schools throughout our state are successful: from preschool to post-secondary.
Since 2018, I worked with my team to transition our agency to become a model organization that strengthens teaching, leading, and learning, and increases educational equity for students across New Jersey. We know the long-term success of our state lies in our ability to provide children with educational equity and access to high quality education.
To that end, we’ve dedicated funds and other resources to preschool expansion; STEM education; Career and Technical Education (CTE); and to diversifying the educator pipeline.
We hope to continue to make strides in these and other areas with your support, and we look forward to continuing our working relationship to ensure every child succeeds in and out of school.
DOE Data Reports
Major DOE Reports
Additional DOE Reports
Homeroom Data Collections
- AchieveNJ (Educator Evaluation)
- Adult Education – High School Equivalency
- Bilingual/ESL Education
- Charter Schools
- Choice, Interdistrict Public School
- Early Childhood Education and Family Engagement
- Educational Equity
- Educational Stability for Children in Foster Care
- Homeless Education
- Keeping Our Kids Safe, Healthy & In School
- Lead Testing in School Water
- Migrant Education Program
- NJ Quality Single Accountability Continuum (NJ QSAC)
- NJ Tiered System of Supports
- Nonpublic School Services (Private and Parochial Schools)
- Professional Development
- Recruitment, Preparation, and Recognition of Educators
- School Security
- Special Education
- Title I
- Adult Education Testing Centers in NJ
- Approved Career and Technical Education Programs
- Approved Community Transition Programs
- Approved Providers of Clinical Nursing Services for Medically Fragile Students
- Approved Clinics and Agencies
- Approved Private Schools for Students with Disabilities (In State)
- Approved Private Schools for Students with Disabilities (Out of State)
- Directory of Educational Programs and Resources for Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing in New Jersey
- New Jersey Public-College-Operated Programs for Students with Disabilities
- State Government Directories
Teachers and leaders can find guidance and resources on certification processes, professional development, and ways to support instruction of all students to be college and career ready.
Stay informed on resources and opportunities to engage in student learning and development, how the education system works at the state and local levels, and ways to strengthen your partnership programs.
- Governor Murphy Announces that Modified In-Person Graduation Ceremonies Can Begin on July 6
- Statement from Gov. Murphy on Appointment of Education Commissioner Repollet as the Next President of Kean University
- New Executive Director Takes Helm of New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education
- $8M Federal Grant to Encourage Inclusive Education in New Jersey
- Governor Murphy Announces Schools Will Remain Closed Through the End of the Academic Year