Archive Applicant Request
- Access the Archive process.
- Select the second option: "Archive Application Request (Applicants Previously Fingerprinted for the Department of Education and Approved Subsequent to February 2003)."
- Enter your Social Security number to ascertain if you are eligible for the process. Click "Continue."
- Select the appropriate Applicant Authorization and Certification form (AA&C) that is suitable to your job position and employer.
- Complete the requested applicant information to include the county/district/school/ contractor codes furnished to you by your employer and proceed to the Legal Certification. In order to continue with the ePayment process, read and accept the terms of the AA&C by checking the box. Click "Next"
- Submit your credit card payment. Total payment is $29.75 ($28.75 plus a $1.00 convenience fee charged by the private vendor). Click "Continue" and then click "Make Payment" at the bottom of the next page.
- The Payment Confirmation page will state "Your ePayment transaction has been processed successfully." You should print a copy of this receipt.
- In about two weeks, you will be able to view and print your "Applicant Approval Employment History" by accessing it on the Office of Student Protection website. Provide a copy to your employer.