Office of Professional Learning Network
The NJDOE Office of the Professional Learning Network is a catalyst for connecting innovative educators who believe in the global worth of students regardless of their backgrounds.
Our office promotes professional learning networks in New Jersey by using technology to make connections between educators, amplifying the reach of existing networks, and showcasing educators/sites of practice recognized by the NJDOE.
- The DOE Digest is a podcast from the NJDOE that tackles statewide issues in education. Podcast transcripts are available for all episodes.
- #NJEdPartners is a Twitter chat for educators built around the topics discussed in the DOE Digest Podcast. It is hosted by the NJDOE monthly on the third Tuesday at 8:30 pm and is moderated by Kenneth Bond as well as other NJDOE staff.
- The Professional Learning and Equity Guidance document summarizes professional learning administrative code requirements related to equity. It is a resource to help educators ensure equity and access in professional learning.
NJDOE-Recognized Educators and Sites
The links below provide information so that educators can reach out to other educators/sites of practice that the NJDOE has acknowledged for expertise in a specific area.
- Bilingual/ESL Model Programs
- Charter School Best Practices Collection
- Distinguished Cooperating Teachers
- Governor’s Educator of the Year Program
- Lighthouse Districts
- Milken National Educator Awardees in New Jersey
- National Blue Ribbon Schools in New Jersey
- Title I Distinguished Schools in New Jersey
- World Language Model Programs
Kenneth Bond, Acting Director
Office Phone: 609-376-9098