- As of April 27, 2018, the following have been determined qualified vendors to be New Jersey Adult Education Test Center Providers for the High School Equivalency Assessment:
- Elite Medical Transportation and Training Center, Springfield, NJ 07081
- AVNA Learning Center (AVNA Global Inc.), Jersey City, NJ 07306
- UCEDA International, Paterson, NJ 07505
- Fortis Institute, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Jewish Renaissance Foundation, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
- DeVry University NJ-North Brunswick, NJ 08902 and Paramus, NJ 07652 . Note: the DeVry University NJ-Cherry Hill Test Center closed effective December 31, 2017.
- December 22, 2016, the following have been determined qualified Vendors to be a Test Provider for the New Jersey Department of Education’s (NJDOE’s) List of Approved High School Equivalency Assessments, and their firms’ Assessment Tests are approved for use in NJDOE’s approved Test Centers:
GED Testing Service, LLC, Washington, DC
Data Recognition Corporation, Maple Grove, MN
Educational Testing Service, Princeton, NJ
- Special Notice
for the purpose of Executive Order 118
For further information
- Effective September 1, 2004 (BRC)
New Business Registration Notice
- Effective September 9, 2004
Executive Order 129
Current Department Bidding Opportunities:
The New Jersey Department of Education, Office of Special Education is developing an approved resource list of Learning Disability Teacher-Consultants, School Psychologists, and Speech/Language Pathologists who are qualified and experienced with evaluating students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. These evaluations are to be conducted in the child’s preferred language, whether it is sign language, spoken English, or a combination thereof. Once assembled, the provider list will be posted on the Department’s website and available to local school districts that are seeking assistance with child study team evaluations beyond the availability of the New Jersey Specialized Child Study Team.
Please email email@example.com
for a copy of the Request for Qualifications (RFQ). Submissions will be accepted through June 30, 2019. Submissions received after that date will be deemed late and will not be considered.
- Request for Qualifications for New Jersey Adult Education Test Centers for High School Equivalency Assessment (i.e., Test Centers)