Environmental Health

File a Complaint

The Food and Drug Safety Program takes your food, drug, and cosmetic complaints seriously. All valid complaints will be addressed directly by the State or a local health department.

You can file your complaint in two ways:

  1. For complaints regarding restaurants, grocery stores or other retail establishments, contact your local health department.
  2. For other complaints, please call us directly at (609) 826-4935 between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM.

Please realize that your name and a daytime phone number are necessary in order for us to keep you informed of any follow up regarding your complaint. However, your name and phone number will be kept confidential.

Last Reviewed: 4/17/2020