Improving the well-being of mothers, infants, and children is an important public health goal for the United States. Their well-being determines the health of the next generation and can help predict future public health challenges for families, communities, and the health care system.1
*Figures shown are a mix of counts, percentages, rates, and ratios. Click the Objective statement for more information about the corresponding measure.
For more information, please refer to these resources:
- NJDOH Family Health Services
- Nurture NJ
- Partnership for Maternal and Child Health of Northern New Jersey
- Central Jersey Family Health Consortium
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- SIDS Center of New Jersey
- CDC Division of Reproductive Health
- Healthy People 2020
- Maternal, Infant, and Child Health. Healthy People 2020. 5/18/21.