- Go to https://njmmp.nj.gov/.
- Select Physician Registration.
- Provide your personal and office contact information. (as noted by the red asterisk)
- Only your name, office location, and phone number will be publicly displayed on the list of participating physicians if you elect to do so.
- Provide your CDS and medical license information.
- Enter desired user access information. This information will serve as your login to the registry system.
- Indicate that you adhere to the Physician Agreement and type your full name and title.
- Select Submit.
- If you do not wish to be listed on the Department’s “Find a Doctor” site, check the box at the bottom of the registration page indicating that you do not wish to be included on the public list.
The MMP will review your application. All applications will be responded to via e-mail with further instructions for finalizing your application. Denied applicants will be provided instructions on amending your application.
Questions regarding this process will be addressed by contacting the MMP Customer Service Unit at 609-292-0424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.